1. To reserve the mobile home the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of the non-refundable deposit. Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, Holiday in South West France will send a confirmation of booking via email.
2. The balance is payable not less than eight weeks before the rental period, if payment is not received by the due date Holiday in South West France reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. Reservations made within eight weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
3. A security deposit cheque (amount detailed on Page 1 of contract) is required in case of damage to the property or its contents; however, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the Clients' liability to the Owner. Holiday in South West France will account to the Client for the security deposit and refund the balance due within two weeks after the end of the rental period, providing there are no major breakages or damage and the property is left in a clean and tidy condition, reference clause 7.
The security deposit can be sent to Aine O'Gorman 15 rue des joncs 17570 Saint Augustin France before your arrival.
4. Subject to clause 2 and 3 above, in the event of non insurable cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if Holiday in South West France is able to re-let the mobile home and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for all parties personal belongings, public liability etc. since these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance.
5. The rental period shall commence at 4.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day. Holiday in South West France shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated. Holiday in South West France reserves the right to charge a late fee if the mobile is occupied after 10am.
6. The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the mobile home and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition exactly as it was found at the end of the rental period. A cleaning deposit of €100 is required (payment by credit/debit card before your arrival) and will be refunded after the mobile home has been checked and everything has been found to be in perfect condition,exactly as it was found. If any cleaning is necessary the cleaning deposit will be withheld. A final clean can be arranged at a cost of €80 (minimum 3 days notice required), Holiday in South West France reserves the right to make a deduction from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the Client leaves the mobile home in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those residents in neighbouring mobile homes.
7. The Client shall report to Holiday in South West France, within one hour of arrival, any defects or lack of cleanliness in the mobile home or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the mobile home and/or plot and arrangements for repair or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
8. All non swimmers must be supervised at the swimming pool at all times.
9. It is obligatory to have Fun Passes in high season to access the swimming pool complex, these can be purchased from the Siblu's owner’s reception on your arrival or via the Siblu online boutique minimum 72 hours before the arrival date at a discounted rate.